Hebron Track & Field
"Racing teaches us to challenge ourselves. It teaches us to push beyond where we thought we could go. It helps us to find out what we are made of. This is what we do. This is what it's all about."
WE HAVE RUNNERS GOING TO STATE!
The State Meet will be held on May 13th & 14th at Mike Myers Stadium at UT Austin. You can find the schedule for all of Meet events here.
Our Hawk athletes had a great two days at the Regional Meet in Arlington and we have 2 athletes advancing to the State Meet. Antonio Montez took first place in Shot Put and set a new school record with a throwing distance of 57' 3.25". Anna Elkin also qualified for the State Meet by finishing 2nd in the 1600M with a time of 4:55.93 and although she finished 3rd in the 3200M at Region she got the at-large state bid in the 3200, recording the fourth-fastest time among all regionals in the state with a time of 10:42.89 so she will also be competing in State in the 3200M.
For a complete list of results, videos and pictures for the Region 1-6A go to
Region 1 - 6A Results
Congratulations to our Varsity athletes that ran at the Regionals competition. The athletes and their finishing place are:
- Drew Cummings in the 800M (8th with a time of 1:56.34)
- Anna Elkin in the 1600M (2nd with a time of 4:55.93) & 3200M (3rd with a time of 10:42.89)
- Riley Ellis in High Jump (6th with a height of 6' 4")
- Nick Kelley in 200M (7th with a time of 22.20)
- Conner Miller in the 1600M (7th place with a time of 4:21.05) & 3200M (11th with a time of 9:41.22)
- Antonio Montez in Shot Put (1st with a distance of 57' 3.25") and Discus (8th with a distance of 146' 7")
- Kamille Robinzine, Caila Williams, Kaelan Travis & Peyton Ricks in the Girls 4x100 (7th with a time of 47.99). This group of athletes also set a new school record at Regionals in the prelims with a time of 47.57
- Andie Brown, Caila Williams, Kaelan Travis & Peyton Ricks in the Girls 4x200 (6th with a time of 1:41.07)
- Nicolas Kelley, Evan Powell, Derian Vaughn & Riley Ellis in the Boys 4x200
2016 Hebron Track & Field School Records
- Antonio Montez set a new school record in Shot Put at the Regional Meet with a distance throw of 57' 3.25"
- At the Regional Meet the Girls 4x200 meter relay with team members Andie Brown, Caila Williams, Kaelan Travis and Peyton Ricks set a new school record with a time of 1:41.07 in the finals race
- At the Regional Meet the Girls 4x100 meter relay with team members Kamille Robinzine, Caila Williams, Kaelan Travis and Peyton Ricks set a new school record with a time of 47.57 in the prelims race
- Nick Kelly set a new school record in the 200M at the Area Meet with a time of 21.54
- Peyton Ricks in the 100M at the Area Meet with a time of 12.05
- Olivia Winterkamp broke her school record at the District in the Girls Pole Vault with a height of 11'' 2".
- Anna Elkin also broke her own 3200M school record at the District Meet with a time of 10:32.83.
- In the Dual Meet vs The Colony on 2-11-16, Anna Elkin set a new record in the Girls 800 meter race with a time of 2:15.10.
-PattiSue Plumer, U.S. Olympian